Finally! Trivia Tuesday is here! I got a lot of positive feed back from the last one, so that makes me glad! So, if this Trivia Tuesday article gets at least five likes, I will extend it from five to ten questions. Lets see if we can at least reach that. Also, make sure to brag about your high score in the comments. This weeks Trivia Tuesday subject is The Ties That Bind. Enjoy! (To see the answer to the questions, outline the white text).
The Ties that Bind.
1. Which character was brought back in this album?
Answer: Buck Oliver
2. What was the name of the T.V. Series that was being filmed in Hangman’s Hollow?
Answer: Family Surviver.
3. The Let’s Get Together Festival was originally all about what?
Answer: Family, Inclusivity, and Tolerance
4. What is the name of Miss Adelaide’s brother.
Answer: Randall Edgeware
5. What is Miss Adelaide’s first name?
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this! If you have any tips, feedback, or concerns, make sure to put them down in the comments or email them to us at email@example.com. This is Luke reminding you that Odysseynerds is the place to nerd out! See you next Tuesday!