Welcome to another Trivia Tuesday! This weeks character subject is John Avery Whittaker. John Avery Whittaker, known to most of his friends as Whit, is the main character of Adventures in Odyssey and the namesake of Odyssey’s most famous attraction, Whit’s End. Whit invents machines and runs the Whit’s End soda shop. Well good luck!
John Avery Whittaker.
1. What dangerous program did Whit make?
2. Why did Whit make Whit’s End?
3. Where did Whit’s family originate from?
4. What is the secret backwards saying that Jason and Eugene got from Whit?
5. What is the name of Whit’s step Mother?
Thanks for liking and commenting. Also make sure to share your guess’ down in the comments. If you have any questions, comments, of concerns make sure to put them down in the comments or you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is Luke reminding you that Odyssey Nerds is the place to nerd out!