Welcome to another Trivia Tuesday! This weeks subject is The Blackgaard Chronicles. Evil has a name and it’s Dr. Regis Blackgaard! The small town of Odyssey will never be the same! When a man named Dr. Regis Blackgaard arrives to build an “amusement house for kids,” chaos and danger follow him. A top-secret government computer program is unleashed at Whit’s End. Tom Riley’s barn burns to the ground. And that’s just the beginning of the schemes that Dr. Blackgaard has planned for Odyssey. Good luck with the trivia!
The Blackgaard Chronicles.
1. How did Edwin Blackgaard Find out that his twin Regis Blackgaard was in Odyssey?
2. What is “Jellyfish’s” real name?
3. What is the first place that the “Bones Of Rath” hit?
4. Who was the leader of the Israelites?
5. What is the name of the chemical that they found under Whit’s End?
Make sure to share your guess’ down in the comments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns make sure to put them down in the comments or you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is Luke reminding you that Odyssey Nerds is the place to nerd out!