Here are the answers to yesterdays Trivia Tuesday!
The Blackgaard Chronicles.
1. How did Edwin Blackgaard Find out that his twin Regis Blackgaard was in Odyssey?
Answer: When Edwin Blackgaard goes to a printing store for the first time in the morning the clerk at the table tells him that he saw him earlier that day. Then him and Shakespeare conclude that his brother is in town.
2. What is “Jellyfish’s” real name?
3. What is the first place that the “Bones Of Rath” hit?
Answer: The Odyssey Community Church.
4. Who was the leader of the Israelites?
Answer: Billy Person.
5. What is the name of the chemical that they found under Whit’s End?
Answer: Roocue. (At least I think thats how its spelled?)
How did you do? Make sure to share your score down in the comments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns make sure to put them down in the comments or you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is Luke reminding you that Odyssey Nerds is the place to nerds out!