Hello and welcome to another wonderful Trivia Tuesday! Todays trivia subject is Bernard Walton. Ok I can’t believe that I didn’t do this earlier! He is one of the best characters! But anyways Bernard Walton is a major character in Adventures in Odyssey, voiced by David Madden. As Odyssey’s resident window-washer and philosopher, Bernard takes great pride in doing things right—putting him at odds with today’s shortcuts and shortcut-takers. Despite his grousing and muttering, he has a heart of gold and tells great stories, which makes him a natural to host the television program, B-TV. Good Luck!
1. What TV show does Bernard host?
2. Who did Bernard join for a family reunion in Alaska?
3. Which other Odyssey character is Bernard related to?
4. How many times did Bernard beat Eugene in chess?
5. What is the name of Bernard’s wife?
What are your guesses? Make sure to share them down in the comments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns make sure to share them down in the comments or you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is Luke reminding you that Odyssey Nerds is the place to nerd out.