Here are the answers to the previous Trivia Tuesday!
1. How did Bart and his wife Doris meet?
Answer: They meet at a funeral. Bart was trying to sell life insurance while she was trying to score the car of the deceased.
2. What is Bart constantly called by his son, Rodney, even when he tells him to stop.
3. What over priced item did Bart try to sell during a tornado?
4. Why did Doris Rathebone kick Bart out of the house one Sunday?
Answer: He was eating cheese puffs in the shower.
5. What was the name of the town that Bart suggested Connie and Lucy visit?
What was your score? Make sure to share it down in the comments! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns make sure to share them down in the comments or you can email them to us at email@example.com. This is Luke reminds you that Odyssey Nerds is the place to nerd out!